Re: Topband: 160m polarization and elevation angles

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m polarization and elevation angles
From: Merv Schweigert via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:33:19 -1000
Not sure how long they were on,  but I remember it was the years of decent propagation My experience hearing them was at the sunrise and sunset time to KH6.   I could hear many OH
stations and at no time was OH8X signal  better than the other OH stations,
many OH were stronger.  If I remember by the next season the antenna was destroyed
by the weather.  So it seemed to be short lived.
That was in 2008 and I worked them both sunrise and  sunset times.
73 Merv K9FD/KH6

Does anyone know when OH8X was active on 160? The RBN archive goes back to
2009, snd it would be fairly easy to mine the archive.
73 Pete N4ZR

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2018, at 3:50 PM, cqtestk4xs--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>