Re: Topband: Soil conductivity maps

To: <topband@contesting.com>, "Brian Pease" <bpease2@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Soil conductivity maps
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 22:12:28 -0500
If you are interested in topband propagation. . .being located in the north, or at least the north central part, is not the optimum place to be. Being on topband here in Iowa for the past three decades, I can attest that those to the south of me (even Missouri) enjoy consistently better prop to both EU and Asia. Here in the upper midwest we are constantly fighting the aurora oval. I am forever hearing guys roughly near my longitude but 400 - 1000 miles to the south working things that I cannot even detect. 73. . . Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Pease