Re: Topband: Straws in the wind, continued or, "Where's the DX?" (Epilog

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Straws in the wind, continued or, "Where's the DX?" (Epilogue)
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 14:23:59 -0400 (EDT)
If we could turn the clock back to the 1950s we'd hear exactly
the same arguments from the AM DXers.

If we turned the clock back to the early 1920s with the discovery
of 40 and 20 meter DX you'd hear the same arguments from the
200 meter operators.

The clock is not going to turn back

Life goes on.

73