Re: Topband: Biodegradable staples

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Biodegradable staples
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 15:23:33 -0700
I want to see a barefoot child running around my cactus patch.  And what, pray tell, is a lawnmower?

Wes  N7WS

qrz.com/db/n7ws

On 6/7/2018 1:29 PM, Rick Stealey wrote:
You should never use steel staples in the ground.  Think for a minute.  They
are sharp, rusty objects that stay a long time.  Imagine a barefoot child
playing in the area (after you are SK possibly).  Imagine a lawn mower grabs a
piece of radial wire and jerks it out of the ground with wire staples attached.

All you need to do is buy or make wooden dowels, drill a hole and string them
along the radial and pound down in.  Only need to be 4 inches long.  Simple,
cheap, safe.