Re: Topband: Beverage Ant Thread

To: "donovanf@starpower.net" <donovanf@starpower.net>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage Ant Thread
From: Chuck Hutton <charlesh3@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 02:45:17 +0000
Can you be more specific about "deterioration"?

   - front to back?

   - front to side?

   -gain?

It's my feeling that lengthening a BOG past .5 wavelength or so may bring a
bearing into a null and move other bearings out of a null, just like a normal
Beverage. The result may be seen as beneficial or not, depending on where you
are and where the interference is.

Chuck