Re: Topband: Copying IV3PRK in WA-State CN98

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Copying IV3PRK in WA-State CN98
From: kolson@rcn.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 21:52:09 -0400 (EDT)
I think it's interesting that someone would give up an activity they enjoy
because someone else does something they don't happen to approve of. This is
just not limited to radio, I don't know how many times I have heard someone say
something along the lines of "I am not going to (blank) anymore because some
else chooses to (blank)". It's fine to personally disapprove of things others
do, but why let them steal your fun ?

Just wonderin'...

73 Kevin K3OX