Re: Topband: Isolated F81 F Barrel Connector

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Isolated F81 F Barrel Connector
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 16:46:01 -0400
Paul,

When Google isn't your friend (it rarely
is, the way Google harvests data), try
Bing. Here's a tinyurl for the bing search
results & you'll likely find what you want
here.

https://tinyurl.com/ya6ydwef

The ones at the top from Amazon are what I
used to replace SO239 connectors in a
remote antenna switch. I bought a 1" strip
of aluminum at the hardware store &
drilled a hole for the F81 & 4 attachment
screw holes. Cut it off when the holes
were drilled & it fit exactly and it was
real helpful.

Don't think that's what you're trying to
do. FWIW, Lee is always helpful with just
about any question, maybe he has a good
suggestion?

73,

Gary