Topband: Conditions and Activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Conditions and Activity
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 15:23:02 -0000
Hi Dave

Funnily enough, I am still finding that our Sunrise is very poor . . .
rather than signals peaking, they seem to drop off compared to the general
night-time signals (that never used to be the case - our Sunrise was always
best for me)

The peak seems to be somewhat after your Sunset . . . around 23.30 for East
Coast, and as the night spreads across the US, I work stations further west.

Hope to work you again soon!

73 Roger G3YRO