Re: Topband: Installing Wire Antennas Supported By Lines Over Tall Trees

To: Dick Bingham <dick.bingham@gmail.com>, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Installing Wire Antennas Supported By Lines Over Tall Trees
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:40:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi Dick,
This looks like a pretty go launcher for putting lines over trees. I've only
seen them while watching some youtube videos of the tree cutting/pruning
arborist and never knew where to buy them. Checking out the site I requested a
catalog but am a bit turned off by the high prices. My air canon does a pretty
good job but I suspect the one you show could be more accurate with it's
direction control. Thanks for the post, I'm sure others will be interested too.

Terry
KI7M