Re: Topband: Fwd: [yccc] Hi z receive antennas

To: Steven Jobes <w1dxh@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: [yccc] Hi z receive antennas
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:15:21 -0500
Steve,

I haven't used the HI-Z 2 element or the
JK system. I do have both the HI-Z 3 and 8
element arrays. I find them both
invaluable on 160 and 80. They do work on
the higher bands as well, I usually use my
triangular for 20M & up but I have only
vertical antennas, no tribander.

I can say that on a given 160 & 80 DX
signal, the 8 usually hears better than
the 3 but not always, the 3 sometimes gets
the best copy but always better by far
than the sloper on 160 & INV-L on 80.

You'll never find better support than you
get from HI-Z.

73,

Gary
KA1J