Topband: 4.3 -10 Re: Rather use N-type (was Re: The answer to PL-259 sol

To: donovanf@starpower.net
Subject: Topband: 4.3 -10 Re: Rather use N-type (was Re: The answer to PL-259 soldering/reliability problems)
From: ly2ij@qrz.lt
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 11:35:29 +0200
Hi Frank,

4.3-10 can't be so expensive if compare new to new. E.g. 7/16 to 4.3-10
"brand" adapter bulk price is 10-15% higher than N to 7/16, also price
of few meters prefabricated "jumper cables" with 4.3-10 vs 7/16 differs
in 10-15%.

I hope it revers soon as and also cellular antenna life span is getting
so short -down to few years according some report - so we will have lot
of dismounted stuff soon ;)

The question is if they get popular for other cables than 1/2 and we get
right price there.

73 CU on bands

Arunas