Re: Topband: Band Report

To: Gary@ka1j.com, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Band Report
From: F Z_Bruce <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:43:08 -0500
Hi Gary,

Jeff, TZ4AM just got back, and does not have a Beverage up for NA yet.

He is in a high noise area ,and receiving is difficult.

73
Bruce-k1fz

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:33:42 -0500, "Gary Smith" wrote:

Last night around 0500Z or thereabouts,
TZ4AM was coming into Connecticut at an
easy 15 over 9 on the HI-Z Circle 8. I
haven't heard any signal from that part of
the world that strong in some years. He
was working EU & Russia, didn't return to
me but truly amazing signals. Maybe
tonight if the conditions are duplicated.

73,

Gary
KA1J