Re: Topband: Inverted L improvement question - Part 2

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L improvement question - Part 2
From: "Brian Miller" <bdm556@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 10:40:51 +1100
Hi Grant and Todd

I suggest there is also potential for a 4th problem - mutual coupling
between the vertical wire and supporting tree.  Any such coupling would be
smaller for the 43 ft vertical if it was located further away from the tree.

It would be interesting to see if there is any noticeable change in the SWR
curve and performance by increasing the distance between the vertical wire
and tree trunk. But I also appreciate that space and other factors may
preclude Todd from doing this.

73, Brian VK3MI

Message: 11