Re: Topband: Fw: really good conditions

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fw: really good conditions
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 20:07:13 -0700
I'm not a contester but do look for new ones during contests.  Big bust for me.  EUs were non-existent. D4C was strong, but apparently deaf to the west.  I'm guessing using an RX antenna looking to EU. Only heard the usual suspects from the west. RM0F was strong and easy.  RT0F was strong but deaf.  9M6NA was copied but wasn't hearing.

Wes  N7WS