Topband: CQWW 160m SSB- HR

To: Topband reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQWW 160m SSB- HR
From: Dennis Egan <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:03:20 -0500
Speaking of CQ160 SSB and ARRL DX CW, I will be in HR for both of the
contests this year.   Callsign will either be HR9/W1UE or HQ9X (I don't
have the authorization for the HQ9X yet).  I plan on putting in a full
effort with a KW and a dipole from the Chillax Roatan station in both
contests.  There is another group that will be there for ARRL DX SSB, doing
a Multi-2.

As opposed to prior efforts from HR9, I will remember to bring my
microphone!

Hope to work lots on SSB (and CW)!

Dennis W1UE