Re: Topband: Bouvet

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Bouvet
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 09:19:52 -0500
I'll probably not work them with my meager station, but my hat is off to the whole crew that is dealing with 30 feet waves and 50 to 100 mph winds in one of the most inhospitable areas of the globe.

Don W4DNR

Quoting Larry via Topband <topband@contesting.com>:

Steve,

Sometimes when experiencing bad weather at sea it's prudent to turn your back to the sea and wait it out.

Check their position in a couple of days to see if they have returned to their normal route.

N7DD

Sent by Larry