Re: Topband: Brief EU open from SW US

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Brief EU open from SW US
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 19:27:02 -0600
Hi Bob, and all,

Yes Bob, here also two nights ago G3PQA and F5NZ were both worked  in VE6 via
the direct polar path…no skew here.
Last night the band was in great shape again with G4UFK, ON7PQ, G3OQT and F5NTV
all making it across the pole.
For me the band opened up around EU  greyline beginning around 0400z.  The QSB
was long and very deep with the signals disappearing completely for a long time
with only very short peaks of Q5 copy.
The band is still very much alive!
Here is John, G3PQA CQing two nights ago:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SxJymY4gozZGdcO26L9dhOIGlXmGjDGH/view?usp=sharing

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SxJymY4gozZGdcO26L9dhOIGlXmGjDGH/view?usp=sharing>
And this is Richard G3OGT calling CQ last night:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ywxw_04oE6x_YQ5RNY_zuhqNz57lT9ZN/view?usp=sharing

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ywxw_04oE6x_YQ5RNY_zuhqNz57lT9ZN/view?usp=sharing>

de steve ve6wz