Topband: RFI on TB

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RFI on TB
From: <57JNDenneny@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 15:59:44 -0700
Over past few months, I have picked up an S5-S7 noise signature on my TB inv
L antenna with K2AV FCP system.  This configuration has been working
trouble-free for a couple years.  Power company sent consultant today who
located a noisy power pole.

I am uncertain this will cure problem, My TB and yagi coax shields are
showing a noise signature on his analyzer.

This was a shock as both coax cables have commercial bead type choke baluns.
I have theee ground rods close together out side of shack.  Coax shield is
grounded at radio end only for both  cables.  I am not certain how to
proceed.

Jim K7EG