Re: Topband: An oddball question about a BOG.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: An oddball question about a BOG.
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 12:28:52 -0500
The only way to predict the RDF and pattern is by modeling it. I don't know
of anyone who has done this. I have a few of my .ez Beverage models in
w0btu.com/files/ as a starting point, but I don't think that I uploaded
everything there.

There are free antenna modeling programs out there. I have only ever used
EZNEC. Maybe someone can suggest something.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com