Re: Topband: Relationship Between Ground Wave and Low-Angle Radiation

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>, topband reflector <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Relationship Between Ground Wave and Low-Angle Radiation
From: n4uu73 <n4uu73@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 09:14:46 -0400
Date: 9/13/19  9:31 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: topband reflector
<Topband@contesting.com> Subject: Topband: Relationship Between Ground Wave and
Low-Angle Radiation I don't think I've ever read anything on this topic.
Basically, what I'm asking is, could ground wave to a fairly nearby Skimmer be
used as an analogue to low-angle radiation to assess the effectiveness of
radial systems on an inverted L?  W3LPL is about 30 miles from me and has a
very capable Skimmer Server-based RBN node.-- 73, Pete N4ZRCheck out the
Reverse Beacon Networkat <http://reversebeacon.net>, nowspotting RTTY activity
worldwide.For spots, please use your favorite"retail" DX
cluster._________________Searchable Archives:
http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector