Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night
From: Kenneth Grimm <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 21:34:39 -0500
I had company, but I came down to the shack and worked ZD7W at 23:15 and
quickly followed at 23:29 with F9ARC.  Since the ZD7 was a new one for me
on 160, I count the evening as a success!  I'm also very glad that we
didn't have those conditions for the CQWWCW last weekend!
73 and see you next Wednesday,
Ken - K4XL

--
Ken - K4XL