Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:13:09 -0700
Spent about a hour on the band last night..
Conditions to Arizona were not as good as other nights have been recently.. I could not here Mike F5IN,, at all , which is very unusual,,,and V31MA was no where near his normal signal. I did hear EA6BN calling cq with heavy deep qsb and called him multiple times with no luck.
Happy Holidays to all ,, and SEE YOU on Topband!!
Tom
N7GP
ex WA8WZG