Topband: Temporary antenna suggestion for 160.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Temporary antenna suggestion for 160.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 20:18:29 -0500
Frank,

>>I have no plans to replace my 30,000 feet of radials...

I'm a 'metric' guy. If my faltering brain is still functional, this is close to 10 km. All for a 160M antenna?

I just placed an order for 200 ft of wire. Even with the 50% off special, I cannot imagine the 'bill' for 30,000 ft. And if I could afford it, my 30x15 ft backyard would make it a little trickier to deploy. LOL

Found a YouTube video from 2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y55UvFEd0dk

I'm hoping to complete my 80M DXCC this winter. If that happens, Topband will be my top priority for next winter. Reading all I can find about compromise Topband antennas. :^(

Last but not least, even if 7 months have elapsed already, it was great meeting you in Dayton/Xenia last May. No, you won't remember me, but that's OK. LOL

73 de Vince, VA3VF