Re: Topband: Stew Perry

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 17:13:59 -0500
I too had a ball on 160. It was
interesting in New England, EU was often
as loud as stateside signals. It was
interesting though; zero Asia, Middle
East, Asiatic Russia, South America heard.
The only Africa I heard was 7X&X. I heard
a ZL but didn't work him.

The only Pacific I heard was KH7X but...
he's stateside with a grid of DM42...

Oddly, JW7QIA couldn't hear me and his
sigs were low here as well.

Still, EU was really fun and abundant.