Topband: Excellent conditions this morning in Oregon

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Excellent conditions this morning in Oregon
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 10:09:18 -0800
Hi All -

Was surprised to hear VK6LW coming in very well this morning at 1400Z.  He
had a good signal most of the hour after that and also VK6GX.  Worked three
Europeans (UA4LCH, OH2BO and YL2SM) along with RY9C, a handful of JA's and
HL3IUA.  A KL7 even called in - so I worked four continents.

It was crazy having the band open to so many places at once.

Also - just a reminder to send in those Stew Perry logs.  We have over 1000
logs now!!  http://www.kkn.net/stew for more information.

73 Tree N6TR/7
Manning, OR