Topband: Musings on multiple 160m QSOs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Musings on multiple 160m QSOs
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 17:57:24 -0000
Well you know I have said this several times before Steve . . so thanks for
clarifying.

Like you, EVERY DX contact is a thrill to me (even after 50 years on the
band), no matter how many times I may have worked that station before.

I actually think that MOST 160m DX-ers agree. After all, it takes a LOT of
effort to put up a decent 160m antenna (for Tx AND Rx) . . . if you only
used that to work NEW stations, you might only come on the band a handful of
times each year !

Hopefully people WON'T now be afraid to call and work stations they have
worked many times before on 160 !

73 Roger G3YRO