Re: Topband: Topband resource

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband resource
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:44:36 -0800
It's more than antennas. There's also propagation. You're 700 miles ESE of me, which gives you a path to EU over less of the auroral zone.

AND there's noise, which has been increasing over time. My first years in W6 were more productive for CW on Topband than now -- I have a dozen or so countries in the log from the solar minimum of those earlier years.

73, Jim K9YC