Re: Topband: Any Linrad selective limiter noise blanker experts here?

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Any Linrad selective limiter noise blanker experts here?
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 13:14:18 -0600
Tim,

I am *very* interested it this! Please, if you get any private messages,
post them here so we can benefit from this.

Many hams have testified that Linrad is absolutely the best SDR software
available for eliminating noise. I played with Linrad and a Softrock
Ensemble II RX some time back, but I didn't have the time to continue then.

73, Mike
W0BTU