Topband: recording off the air

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: recording off the air
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 20:06:00 -0800 (PST)
Hello again,

Thanks for the ideas for recording contacts. I can't imagine trying to record a
contest while working it and that is not my purpose here. But on and important
'new country' qso I'd like to have something to fall back to incase I screwup
putting the report in my log. The Zoom recorders look like a way to do this if
I can figure out how to have on my headphones and record at the same time. I do
have an Olympus VN-6000 that I use calling CQ that should also work. Not sure
about pugging the mic line into the back of my K3 but I think that will work.
Could prove to be handy providing recordings of others on the air as well. Not
something I've done in the past.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Terry
KI7M