Re: Topband: TT8SN QRV CW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: TT8SN QRV CW
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 00:46:35 -0500 (EST)
Hi Dave,

From the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 1450 dated Feb 3 2020:

TT, CHAD (160m)

Nicolas, F8FQX (ex-TJ3SN, TN5SN, 5T5SN, TY2CA), who has
been in N'Djamena since December and plans to be there for the next 3-4
years, will be on various HF bands and 6 meters signing TT8SN. This
past weekend there were reports that Nicolas was on 160 meters using FT8
and CW. Watch between 1836-1840 kHz starting as early as 1815z and as
late as 0545z. QSL via DL9USA and LoTW.

73
Frank
W3LPL