Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 10:32:59 -0000

Hi Jim

NO !   Wednesday NIGHT . . . so 0300 on Wednesday night is technically
Thursday morning over here . . . but colloquially it's still Wednesday
night.

And in North America it's definitely Wednesday night.  (i.e. this Activity
Night is tonight)

Actually I WAS on Top Band calling endless CQ DXs last night . . . the band
WAS open, as RBN reports were good . . . but no replies !

Hopefully there will be more activity tonight . . .

73 Roger G3YRO