Re: Topband: Very little NA Activity

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Very little NA Activity
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 18:53:20 +0200
Nothing to do about....

Many want to become famous - they only need new countries .. :

http://www.arrl.org/system/dxcc/view/DXCC-160M-20200209-A4.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-12,848

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

Roger Kennedy писал 2020-02-09 18:38:
Yes but 15 QSOs in over 3 hours isn't very satisfying !

Last Winter when I was started trying to encourage more people to come on the band each Wednesday night, I often worked over 30 stations in just over
an hour on the band.

73 Roger G3YRO