Re: Topband: Very little NA Activity

To: roger@wessexproductions.co.uk
Subject: Re: Topband: Very little NA Activity
From: Larry via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 01:32:10 +0000 (UTC)
From my perspective in Arizona I would say that there have been a lack of EU
stations active on 160. For example last Friday evening (Saturday morning in
EU) I was being received by at least 6 EU RBN with huge reports but only one
answer to many CQ’s.Conditions have been better than average this top band
season but is everyone on FT8?Larry

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Sunday, February 9, 2020, Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>