Re: Topband: T-loaded vertical

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: T-loaded vertical
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 14:57:04 -0500 (EST)
Hi Ed,

A T-top at right angles to a Yagi will have little affect, but anything
close to broadside is very bad within 500 feet or less on 40 meters.
Fortunately a 60 foot top is just short enough to have minimal affect.
70 feet would be much worse.

Any top longer than 40 feet should have little affect on a 20 meter Yagi.

Happy modelling!

73
Frank
W3LPL