Re: Topband: Phasing lines

To: peter.voelpel@t-online.de, clive@gm3poi.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Phasing lines
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 15:51:14 +0000
Hi Clive,

i have used chunks of LDF cable for phasing lines and my impression is that on VHF, you could trim them by the book and be well close enough. My impression is that they are very consistent from piece to piece.  That being said, I always tested my lengths after cutting a bit long and then trimmed them to the actual phase length. (It is more fun to play with the test equipment!)

73

Dave K1WHS