Re: Topband: RBN and cluster spots

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RBN and cluster spots
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 20:02:35 +0100
I am using the VE7CC client software.

It has great filter capabilities.

http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/default.htm#prog

Halfway the page are the install instructions.

   Install

 * Download CC User Full Version (ver 2.421)
   <http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/ve7cc_win7.zip>
 * Unzip
 * Run "setup.exe"  Do not install the program in the default directory
   of "C:\Program Files.."  Install in C:\Ve7cc
 * Create a shortcut to "ve7cc.exe"

After installing use the update option to update to the latest version.

73 Henk PA5KT

 * Click the shortcut
 * Press the "Connect" button at the top center of the screen.