Re: Topband: RBN and cluster spots

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RBN and cluster spots
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 12:56:45 -0700
I completely agree with your logic, Steve. Living in NorCal, I set CCluster to give me manual, RBN, and Skimmer spots from receivers west of the Rockies, KH6, KL7, and W3LPL's aggregator. The frustrating thing is that I rarely hear EU stations that are spotted on CW. When running FT8, I spot to PSKReporter and use it to see where I'm being decoded.

73, Jim K9YC