Re: Topband: (no subject)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: (no subject)
From: "Tom | SP5XO" <tom@sp5xo.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:02:03 +0100
I was listening on your QRG Andy and heard almost every station from NA you
had QSO with - George AA7JV, KB3Z, NO9E and others. And that is quite
unusual since my only Top Band antenna is inverted V dipole 12 meters high.
Unfortunately none of them decided to call CQ so I only heard Dave W0FLS
and Stu NV3N who i worked earlier this week with my NVIS antenna and 100W.
So there is still some room for tiny pistols. Just throw some CQ to gime us
a chance guys!

CU on 160.
Tom
sp5xo