Re: Topband: Herbert Schoenbohm, KV4FZ: Silent Key

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Herbert Schoenbohm, KV4FZ: Silent Key
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 18:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Checking my log I see I worked Herb about every other year on 160 during
contest. Also once I see on 20 since starting to use my computer log in 2008.
Will miss him for all he did for my little station.

So many of us older hams are passing away. Can't tell you how I've been
reminded by finding I can't get a qsl card while trying to catch up my DXCC's
the last few years. KV4FZ we be missed for so many reasons as a contester and
just a great ham.

Terry
KI7M