Topband: FT8 clutter on the DX Cluster

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FT8 clutter on the DX Cluster
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 01:36:15 +0100
Mike the DX Cluster I use only shows 160m spots anyway !

Roger G3YRO

  _____

From: Michael Walker [mailto:va3mw@portcredit.net]

Because they can.  The DX cluster is like bragging on Twitter.   :)

May I suggest that you run some filters that are related to your cluster
login that only allow spots for those bands you are interested in.

Mike va3mw

 On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 7:58 PM Roger Kennedy