Re: Topband: FT8 clutter on the DX Cluster

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8 clutter on the DX Cluster
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 11:48:52 -0400

The solution is to switch to DXLab Suite (DXKeeper for logging,
and SpotCollector for cluster/spotting).  SpotCollector allows
the operator to block spots based on digital mode - e.g., one
can block JT9/JT65/FT4/FT4 spots and still display RTTY spots.

The mode of a given spot is identified by the notes field and/or
frequency.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV