Re: Topband: Good Conditions, Little Activity

To: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Good Conditions, Little Activity
From: Roger Stein <burch.craft@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 11:57:51 -0300
Fun on TopBand last night from Halifax, NS.
I was able to put John SM5EDX, Al LY7M, and Stasys LY1G Into the log before
retiring for the evening. Many thanks to Guy, K2AV, for his Inverted L FCP
design that I use as my TX antenna.
Prior to getting on 160, Kevan N4XL did a Zoom presentation on 160 vertical
antenna techniques thanks to coordination by Larry Anderson NN5O and the Deep
Dixie Contest Club. The presentation was recorded and will be available via
YouTube.
CU on The bands, 73, Roger VA1RST

Sent from my iPhone