Topband: Sorry to hear of John's ON4UN passing

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, ki7m.pcr231@gmail.com
Subject: Topband: Sorry to hear of John's ON4UN passing
From: Terry Burge <ki7m.pcr123@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 06:08:08 -0800
Hi folks,

I checked my log and see about 17 or so contacts on 20,15 and 10 for John.
Never on the lower bands 40,80 or 160 apparently. Was always nice to hear
him coming over the pole and he certainly was a regular out of Belgium. I
have two editions of his Low Band DXing books and have used it extensively.
He was always friendly and I never heard him say a bad word against anyone.
Just a nice, friendly ham with a lot of knowledge he enjoyed sharing.

Will be missed. But if there is a ham radio up there he will be a welcome
member.

Terry
KI7M