Re: Topband: Need Ideas For "Fusing" Beverages From Falling Trees

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Need Ideas For "Fusing" Beverages From Falling Trees
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 10:52:57 -0600
> This arrangement allows the wire to withstand several large trees falling along its length (1000 ft) - and the antennas keep working.

Strange as it sounds, (living where I live and all that), sometimes during an ice storm all you really want to do is get on the air and play radio.  Can't really go out with the chainsaw while it's happening.  That's for later.

I am liking the counterweight approach as what I may use if I put up long wires like that.

73 - Mark N5OT