Re: Topband: The WD8DSB mini-flag antenna

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: The WD8DSB mini-flag antenna
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 14:55:45 -0800
The link takes me to a page showing a unit with no display and no tuning knob, needing a computer to run it. I needed to follow a link on that page to find the self-contained unit.

http://afedri-sdr.com/index.php/lan-iq-sdr
http://afedri-sdr.com/index.php/ordering-information

I agree that the LAN-IQ-SDR looks really slick for DF work. Thanks for posting!

73, Jim K9YC