Re: Topband: W7 Propagation 3/29/2021

To: Bob Kile <midnight18@cox.net>, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: W7 Propagation 3/29/2021
From: List Mail <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 10:22:05 +1100
These Coronal Hole high speed solar winds seem to be quite relentless! I get
the impression that I’m more affected by the disturbances than those North of
me. I’m at 37 degrees South.
I’ve been on some mornings, looking for Europe CW contacts. There seems to be a
bare handful of ops on. I worked my first EA6 yesterday morning. Josep was
using only 100 watts! In our evenings, there are a bare handful of CW ops on in
NA too. Conditions that way have been very poor, when usually, the Equinox
gives us good openings.
 As ever, we live in hope! There is no “Top Band Season” as far as I’m
concerned. I’m on every day.
73, Luke VK3HJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10