Re: Topband: JT5DX - JT1CO confirmations

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: JT5DX - JT1CO confirmations
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:29:22 -0700
Not quite true.  Chak has uploaded some logs to LoTW and some to ClubLog, although he doesn't use OQRS.

LoTW:  Last upload for *JT1CO*: 2019-04-16 07:38:53Z

ClubLog: 58,892 QSOs logged between 1998-02-26 07:55Z and 2021-01-07 15:07Z

The ClubLog is nowhere near complete however.  Only one of my QSOs is shown yet I have three confirmed by LoTW and have three others via paper QSLs.  I wish any one of those was for my topband QSO but no luck yet.

Wes  N7WS