Re: Topband: JT5DX - JT1CO confirmations

To: w5zn@w5zn.org, Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: JT5DX - JT1CO confirmations
From: Gene Smar via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:17:36 +0000 (UTC)
I leave my and the DX call signs off my QSL envelopes. I figure no sense
advertising the possible green stamps inside.
73 deGene Smar AD3F

Sent from my Radio Shack TRS-80 model 100 laptop

  On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 2:58 PM, Joel Harrison<w5zn@w5zn.org> wrote:   Thanks
Wes. My information was based on comments from Jeff, K1ZM, when he and Krassy
were there a couple years ago for a 160 op.

Good to see he’s doing some now.

73 Joel W5ZN