Re: Topband: Unsubscribing

To: "Greg - ZL3IX" <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>, "Topband Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
From: "GEORGE WALLNER" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:44:37 -0400
Greg,

It is always unsettling to move to a place with unknown radio potential.
I had a 5 acre hill-top antenna farm in Arizona but relocated to a 3/4 acre property on Miami Beach. I found that what I lost in space for antennas I gained with the salt-water ground. Now, I am living on a boat with even less space. But last night I worked DX on TB with 300 W and a 4 meter long whip. It felt even better. So don't give up so easy. The reward comes from the difficulty!

GL and 73,
George,
AA7JV.C6AGU