Re: Topband: 10/28 morning conditions

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 10/28 morning conditions
From: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 12:01:18 -0500
We had similar excellent conditions here to KL7 and Asia here this morning.  Mike/KL7QOW called in with a big signal.  As soon as we finished Glen/AL7JX called in.   JAs worked  included JO7NFR (new call for 160), JA8EKM (all time new call sign), JA5DQH, JA0MVW, JA7BXS, plus HL5IVL, and KH6ZM.  Also, DS2JJV and VK6GX were QRV (and I think tried to call in) as well but I was not able to get them in the log.  We had a day with good prop to Asia/KL7 similar to this a week or so ago but not as many stations QRV.

Steve/VE6WZ has it right. . .we all have to get on and not be afraid to CQ.      73. . .Dave, W0FLS